For flooring, Vitrified tiles are the best bet since they are durable and can withstand heavy traffic. For walls, you can choose either ceramic or porcelain tiles as they are non-porous or do not absorb stains. For outdoors it's best to opt for either matt finish or anti-skid tiles to avoid slips.
You can choose the right tiles for your project, but you also need to know the important components and features. You can buy the terrazzo ground tiles to install in your bathroom floor.Here are some tiles that can produce the best in your bathroom package:
1. Shiny ceramic tiles – ingredients roasted to the surface. It's easy to maintain and gives a look like a natural stone. Take kind of textured to reduce slipping especially on the bathroom floor.
2. Decorative tiles – consist of a flower pattern along with geometric design, they can make a good and interesting pattern when you choose the same colored tile. You can use it to step properly with other equipment and vanity installed.
3. Natural stone tiles – This type of tile consists of natural ingredients. Limestone, marble, slate, and granite is a general composition. They can be easily stained and can be troublesome when cleaning. You need to close the type of limestone and slate to keep tiles from having excessive stains. This natural look can add beauty to your project even if they are hard to clean.
4. Porcelain tiles – they are very resistant to coloring. When they are produced at very high temperatures, clay bases can provide some very interesting colors. Porcelain tiles can mimic other tile textures to get the impression of other types of tiles.
5. Terra Cotta Tile – tiles called clay were fired. They are generally found in countries such as Mexico, Spain, and Italy. They can be made with machines or by hand. Terra Cotta tiles need to be sealed to reduce coloring. They come in various sizes, textures, and shapes to give you more options for your design project.